Monday, January 18, 2010

Details...

Alright...so I've been obsessed with Smith Magazine's Six-Word Memoir project since the release of the first book "Not Quite What I was Planning" back in February of 2008. It's January of 2010 now and I've made several changes in my life: I'm living on my own in an apartment, I'm attending UND, and I'm really trying to restart my life in a lot of ways. And so today, when I got the call from Mike at B. Dalton telling me the latest six word memoir book had come in and I could pick it up at my convenience, I decided that I'd start my own project. One six-word memoir a day for the next year...beginning today, January 18th 2010, to detail and really just chronicle my life so I have something to look back on.

Smith's Six-Word website: http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/

No comments:

Post a Comment